Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE CHOOSEN ONE



more and more days to come. urghh.it become hard n more harder. i thought my life go with the flow as i expected. but the truth is. it not work well as i plan. conflict with myself, parental control, situation n my confident level is the issue.i don't know how to handle it. follow my heart or the enviroment. choose the dream, or wat they choose for me. choose my thought or what they thought about me. pick the road that come to me or just let it go. i want to make a change.i do. but could i make it?. there a tons of questions are spinning in my brain. unfortunately, there no answers to all the questions that i make. Could i or should i? I'm just a girl that wants something to call my own. to prove everyone that i can make it. but can i reach it? or it just a word from me? should i break the rules? or just go get what i want and set aside what they say? totally confused.


I HOPE I HAVE THE ANSWER SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment